Monday, April 18, 2011

2 years




Last week Mike and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe it's only been 2 years, I can't even remember what it was like before we were married. It's been a really great couple of years and I can't wait for many many more.


We decided to take a little trip down the Huntington beach for the weekend and it was sooo much fun! Perfect beach weather and Kate couldn't get enough of the sand . It was basically a perfect weekend AND to top it all off mike replaced my old ring with a shiny new one. It was the last thing on earth I thought I would get (and I'm still not sure I deserved it) but I think that's what made it so great, I really appreciate it. He really is too good to be true.


Love him <3

4 comments:

Sara said...

you are the hottest mom on earth- that is why you freakin deserved that awesome ring... among other things of course. Happy 2 years you love birds. and mike, you look good too. hahahah

Noriko Anderson said...

HOLY CRAP!
1st. Kate.. WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!! STOP GROWING... i'm your fav and you rarely see me...
2nd. agree with Sara.. hot couple... I don't think can hang out anymore, I'm way to frumpy
3rd... amazing ring! beautiful choice... I can't wait to see it in person..
ps are you coming for the summer?

Lauren said...

Agreed, you are the hottest mom ever. I am obsessed with your ring, swimsuit and how cutester kate is.

Unknown said...

Pretty much ditto on the last 3 comments. You are so hot its ridiculous. and that ring blows my mind! You totally deserve it!!! I love it. Happy 2 years!

Post a Comment