Thursday, September 30, 2010

Utah Trip

Last week Kate and I jumped in with my Mom and Dad (+ dogs...) for a quick trip to Utah for Pat and Angela's Sealing. I'll admit the drive was tough with a 1 1/2 year old, 2 dogs, and 2 very slow driver but we made it and it was totally worth it to get to spend such a special day with their little family.

In true Anderson fasion we stopped in at the candy shop and loaded up on treats
While we were there Brooke, Noriko and I took the kiddos up to Gardener Village to enjoy the brisk fall weather and see all the witches that were out for Halloween : ) It was so much fun! We totally loved getting to spend some quality time with the fam because we don't get nearly enough.


2 comments:

Sara said...

hahahah a VERY slow driver. I hope pops doesnt see this post. It was so good to see you. come back asap. miss you and love you. oh and I love Kates outfits in every picture.

Lauren said...

I want kate and carter to be girlfriend and boyfriend. They can eat snakey together allll day long.

Post a Comment