Friday, October 29, 2010

Something is seriously wrong

...with me this Halloween.

Last night we snuggled up to watch a good scary movie, The Strangers. I've seen it before so I wasn't even scared to watch it. Then about half way through I got totally scared, wanted to turn it off but didn't, and was paralyzed with fear. After it ended I made Mike check all the closets, doors and under the beds!! He teased me until I was on the verge of tears. AND I change the channel as fast as i can every time the Paranormal Activity 2 commercial comes on.

This isn't me. I love scary. I love ANYTHING Halloween. I need to toughen up!

2 comments:

Courtney Morris said...

Those paranormal activity commercials scare the crap out of me. I can handle goblins and vampires but when it comes to evil spirits I cannot do it!!

Sara said...

i am the same way now. i think it is the post pregnancy hormones? i miss you.

Post a Comment